Full Mouth Reconstruction
Why is this called a “non-surgical facelift”?
Over time, teeth can wear severely causing a loss of support of the face…which translates into a collapsed and wrinkled appearance. By restoring teeth to their proper functional and optimal esthetic size and position, we are able to literally give our patients a “non-surgical facelift” that can take years off their look!
Dr. Amanda Canto has been extensively trained in full-mouth reconstruction. Her patients fly in from all over the world because of her trustworthy reputation for beautiful smile reconstructions.
Dr. Canto will design your entire plan for reconstructive dentistry and guide you each step of the way. She takes great care to get to know each one of her patients individually and will work with you and her expert team to create a detailed reconstruction plan to restore your perfect smile.
Call 713-622-1977 for a Complimentary Full-Mouth Reconstruction Consultation and have all your cosmetic dentistry questions answered by Dr. Amanda Canto, DDS.
A Full Mouth Restoration is Really Special and the benefits of smile rejuvenation include:
- Removing wrinkles from your face
- Adding structure and form to your face
- Making you appear years younger
- Restoring your teeth to full form and function
- Restoring your bite to better function and support
Full Mouth Restorations Can Help Repair:
- Severe wear caused by long-term grinding or acid erosion
- Naturally or orthodontics-related misalignment
- Severe tooth decay or gum disease resulting from dental neglect
- TMJ issues, including headaches or jaw and muscle pain
What to Expect From Full Mouth Reconstruction
Dr. Canto begins every full-mouth reconstruction by restoring your mouth to optimum health before she begins the rebuilding process.
Her approach combines periodontal and dental care with restorative cosmetic dentistry such as crowns, veneers and implants. In some cases, full mouth reconstruction may also require oral surgery, periodontics and orthodontics.
Dental reconstruction combines multiple procedures and can take 4-12 months or more to complete. It may also involve multiple specialists, including periodontists, orthodontists, and oral surgeons.
Full mouth reconstruction can affect your entire facial structure, which is why it’s so important to choose a dental team with the skills and training necessary to create the right look for you.
Full Mouth Restoration VS Cosmetic Smile Makeovers
Both full-mouth reconstruction and smile makeovers can make you look dramatically younger, giving you fuller lips, smoothing facial wrinkles, and brightening your smile. That’s why both procedures are sometimes referred to as a “non-surgical face lift.”
So, what is the difference?
- Smile makeovers are elective cosmetic procedures. In other words, you choose to have a smile makeover to straighten your teeth or brighten up your smile.
- Dental reconstruction, on the other hand, is a restorative procedure. A full mouth reconstruction may be necessary to restore a patient’s natural bite, which has been lost over time due to extreme wear and decay, or to reconstruct teeth that have been lost due to traumatic injuries.
Whatever your unique situation, Dr. Canto will carefully assess your bite to determine the best way to restore your bite to the ideal position — and to recreate your own perfect smile.
Find Your Perfect Smile Today!
Call 713-622-1977 for a Complimentary Full-Mouth Reconstruction Consultation. Dr. Canto will answer all of your questions personally and clearly outline each of your full-mouth reconstruction options.